Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I've been tagged! Yesssss

1. What curse word do you use the most? Piss..if that's considered a curse word?
2. Do you own an iPod? I do indeed
3. Who on your MySpace “Top 8” do you talk to the most? I had MySpace for a whole 3.2 seconds..and it was lame
4. What time is your alarm clock set for? 7:45
5. What colour is your room? Dark dark purple
6. Flip-flops or sneakers? Flip flops..hallaaaaaaa
7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? Taking pictures is fun..but posing is oh so fun
8. What's the last movie you watched? The Dead Poets Society
9. Do any of your friends have children? Yup
10. Has anyone ever called you lazy? Sure
11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster? No..but sometimes I should
12. What CD is currently in your CD player? Jason Mraz is in my car
13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? I like both
4. Has anyone told you a secret this week? I wouldn't say a "secret"
15. Have you ever given someone a hickey? No
16. Who was the last person to call you? Justin
17. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? I'm sure some people do..but screw them!
18. Did you watch cartoons as a child? I still do
19. How many siblings do you have? 1 sister
20. Are you shy around the opposite sex? No
21. What movie do you know every line to? Sleepless in Seattle
22. Do you own any band t-shirts? I'm proud to say..no lol
23. What is your favourite salad dressing? Ranch or Italian
24. Do you read for fun? Yes
25. Do you cry a lot? I wouldn't say a lot
26. Who was the last person to text message you? Telus
27. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Desktop
28. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? Yes and yes
29. What is the weather like? Overcast, but it's really nice
30. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos? Why not?
31. Is sex before marriage wrong? Yeah
32. When was the last time you slept on the floor? A couple weeks ago..my bed was covered in laundry and I was too tired to take it off..so I just made a quick bed on my floor
33. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? I usually get about 7 and I function fine
34. Are you in love or lust? Oy
35. Are your days full and fast-paced? Definately
36. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages? No
37. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 21 on Saaaaturday!!!
38. Are you picky about spelling and grammar? Yeah
39. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Indeed..beats out Disneyland & Universal by far!
40. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex? Both
41. Do you like cottage cheese? I've honestly never tried it
42. Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back? All three
43. Have you ever bid for something on eBay? Yeah..I doubt I'll do it again though
44. Do you enjoy giving hugs? Love it
45 What is your favourite TV show? Big Brother is my all time fave!
47. Which celebrity, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with? George Clooney
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? 5 mintues ago lol
49. What one thing do you wish you had? An endless supply of plane tickets would be quite stupendous.
50. Favourite lyrics? Almost every Bright Eyes song written..friggin brilliant is Conor.

No comments: