Monday, June 19, 2006

Happy Birthday Andrea!!



Andrea, also known as my sister, also known as "the normal one", turned 19 yesterday! Hallaaaaaa...you all know what that means! She's still not as cool as me, but every year she gets closer. Tonight a bunch of us went to Mr. Mike's for her birthday dinner, then we all came back to our house and played some volleyball..then we had a stupendous fire! With hazelnut smores and Spitz. Good times, good times.
It was also Father's Day today which was fun..I went down to Ferry Island for a walk with my dad, then I took him out for ice cream. Dads are the best, seriously...they'd literally do anything for their kids and I love them for that! And for raising me up to be a Canucks fan..to the bone. Speaking of the Canucks, we need to get this playoff thing over with (hopefully with Carolina taking the cup) so the trades can begin! Halla!

No comments: