Sunday, June 11, 2006

Now that it's June

Summer is here! Halllaaaaaa! So today after church everyone headed out to the lake to have a grand ol' time....and a grand ol' time we had. Even though I was in my jeans (hot as a mother) I still had a lot of fun just chatting and sitting around. Next time I'll brave it out and go swimming...as long as I can find a swimsuit in the nick of time. Something I'll try and do tomorrow, along with shopping for summer clothes. Anyways, after the lake I went and grabbed a quick bite with Jenna and we went to Ferry Island...then I came home, peeled off my sticky clothes (and put new ones on of course) and laid out a blanket on the cool grass and read my new magazines...Summer nights are my absolute FAVORITE!

1 comment:

Lynnie Ha said...

whoo hoo!!!!! it shore wuz fun at the lakeshore, eh? whee!!!!

hugs, lynnders