Last night for youth we had a girl's night @ the church...and good golly I had heaps of fun! It was Christy, Ruth, Heather (it was her 13th bday as well) and myself. So we got there at about 7:30 and just sat around for an hour or so, then we decided to whip out our creativity and do a little canvas painting. After awhile Christy had to jet so we escorted her to her van (never know what kind of crazies you could find in the church hallway..) then instead of heading back to the youth room, Heather, Ruth and I proceeded to photocopy ourselves. It started out with just our hands, then our faces..CREEPY is alllll I have to say. Especially when Ruth kept her eyes open...Once that got old we went on a mission to get slurpees..I mean..Squishies. Or at least that's what the cop called them who pulled us over. And no, I wasn't being reckless...it was just a road block. I can't say I ever knew it took 7 cop cars to organize a road block. Soooo when we got back someone came up with the idea to order pizza at 12:30..thank got for BP's, they usually don't deliver to Copper Mountain, but for us..who wouldn't? lol 45 minutes later the pizza came and we finally layed down to watch the movie, "She's the Man" If you haven't seen it yet, watch it! I thought we would have gone to sleep once the movie was over, but nope...we stayed up chatting & making necklaces until 5am! Oyy...I'm paying for it now lol But I don't regret it. Once I get the pictures from Ruth I'll post them!
Good times..
Sunday, July 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Thanks for loving my sissies... you guys are the bestest... I wish I could have stayed.. work's for jerks... glad you had a blast... smiles
Post a Comment