Thursday, August 03, 2006

A little something while I'm gone

Since I won't be able to blog while I'm on vacation, I thought it'd only be appropriate to give you all something to enjoy while I'm gone.
This is where the video comes in. Bright Eyes is my absolute favorite band in the whole world..Conor Oberst's voice is music to my soul lol No really..he's brilliant.

Enjoy it! I know you will..

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Conor's videos are so simple, but so addicting. Like his video, Easy/Lucky/Free. Now that video is addicting!

Adam said...

Rock on Tamara. Awesome sight to post music videos to blogs. You rock girl!!

Tanya said...

Have you ever listened to Dallas Green...check him out, he might be someone you enjoy. Download "save your scissors" if you've never heard it before...and also he sings for a group called The Never Ending White Lights...download "the grace". I love his voice...he's also the lead singer for Alexis On Fire...but sings totally different for them I guess...never have listened to them (Punkish metal).