Thursday, August 17, 2006

Random youth group pictures

Thanks to Ruth for e-mailing me these pics!! And also for taking every single one =) Love!


There are no words for this picture. All I can say is I'm part of the best church ever. Hallaaa!
After youth we decided to go to Walmart..we saw these random guys sitting in carts in the parking lot, drinking chocolate milk. So I guess we felt the need to have our picture taken with them..they loved it lol
The web of string..dun dun dunnnnn
Ruth kills herself laughing whenever she sees this picture because it looks like I'm either: A. worshipping really hard in an outward way. B. Prophesying over the youth. C. Having a seizure. The TRUE story is that someone had a swell idea of getting tangled up in the string and at this point I had it wrapped around my neck in a very tight, uncomfortable way. Thanks for the help Jenna. Also in this picture, Ryan, Mark, Kevin and Arie.
Bonnie and me...we were the only girls who braved out the wretched conditions of the hallway that night..we had to fill up sponges/straws/playdough with water, run to the other end of the hallway and fill up a bucket. Some of you would gasp in horror at the sight of the hallway when the youth are done with it.
Filling up my sponge with water..I almost slipped and killed myself going down the hallway carrying that.
A girl's night we had for the youth girl's awhile ago..I promised I'd post pictures, so here they are. This was before Ruth's face starting burning in an intense way. And I'm just displaying my trusty Eminence products.
Ruth really was in pain...(we had the Eight Greens Phyto Masque on..which has paprika in it so that increases the circulation in your face, therefore making it possible for you to feel the blood pumping through your face..creating a hot/burning sensation) Ruth was practically running up and down the hallways screaming "MY FACE IS BURNING OFF!!!!"...Ok so I'm over doing it a bit. The important thing is that we can all laugh about now lol
The 4 of us who stayed over night...all with our masks on (April, Heather, Ruth, moi)
I'm not very creative..in fact I'm pretty surprised I managed to do the hearts in different colours.
But of course Ruth's painting (she made it for Jenna) is gorgeous and inspirational
Heather's cute painting.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love it when you find ramdom people sitting in shopping carts!

Hey that string thing reminds me of "the tangle game" I made up at youth a long time ago. I miss that game.

Christy said...

Awwww the tangle game! Memories...

I guess my painting wasn't good enough to grace your blog. I will be fine once I get out of therapy!

Tamara said...

No, there was no picture of your painting! Or it'd be up there in a beat =D

Tanya said...

Awesome pics!

Anonymous said...

your church looks like it'll be my kind of church