Tomorrow's my last day of work until the 16th!!! Hallaaaaaaaaa!
I'm going on vacation with my family & I'm so friggin excited. We're going over to Edmonton for a family reunion..then I get to spend a couple days with a really good friend and visit my aunt and uncle at the same time. Probably do more of the first though lol And of course I'll fit as much shopping in there as I can. I must hit up Pier One, Lulelemon, Old Navy, Ikea, Mountain Equipment Co-op..and of course, Starbucks. Then my plan was to fly from Edmonton to Toronto to go visit Steph..but that didn't work out like I wanted it to :( I miss her so much! Our way home isn't really planned. And I really don't know if I'll be driving with my family or a friend, but we'll be taking our time driving and camping in a few places. Road trips are my absolute favorite!
I haven't had this much time off in about two years so I'm going to make the most of it!
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like so much fun! Hey...there's a chair I want to get from Ikea...think you could pick it up for me? hee hee...jj. Have a great time and enjoy every moment!
Post a Comment