Monday, September 25, 2006

After much anticipation....

Singalong!
The freshness of strawberries is overwhelming
Heather and her candy
Oh Bonnie
Zee boys
Zee girls
I love the Bonnie Jean!
Heather & me
This picture's hilarious..I was taking a pic of Bonnie & Ruth, but Leah and Moe thought I was taking one of them lol
Heather and Raeanne
Introducing: Kevin as Elvis
We are cool.
Heather!
I can always count on Arie to willingly babysit my purse!
DDR....I'm pretty sure we'll have to invest for the youth room
The airhockey battle begins..
The battle ends with a victory for Kevin, and a heartbreaking loss for me
Introducing: Kevin the ninja
Ryan, Leah and moi
Pedicure time!
The most important song on our road trip

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cool pictures! Kevin is a nerd in every single one of them. And you... you look different to me, I don't know what it is.

Anonymous said...

those are some pretty cool shots!
Glad you had a great time!