My goal for the month is to get some colour back in me..so I went tanning right after work today...just because the ground is going to be white soon does NOT mean I have to be! So yeah, I won't be pale for much longer. Hopefully. Funny story though. I was looking at the tanning lotions before I went in & the guy who works there asked me if I've ever tried a tingling lotion. I haven't, but I've always wanted to. So he told me to borrow his and only use it in a little spot so I could feel how hot it got before actually buying any. He specifically told me not to use it on my face or I'll look like a lobster (it brings the blood to the surface of your skin..which helps you tan quicker.) So I took it in and put some on my forearm, then without even thinking I used some of my normal lotion and put that on my face. IDIOT! I came out with a red, splotchy (very attractive I'm sure) face. Only I would do something so smooth.
I only have 2 more days left at my grandma and grandpa's house! Do you understand how tragic that is? Well not exactly tragic because I haven't seen much of my family over the last month..so maybe it'll be a good thing. Yes. It will be! So tonight I'm going to go back over there to clean the house from top to bottom. I'll even do the bathroom and wash the floors! Not that I made a huge mess of the place (I've actually discovered I'm a clean freak) but I know it's nice to come home to a spotless house after vacation.
My blog updating should become more frequent again in the next few days..thank God!
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yes Thank God is right!
Too funny about your tanning incident... would have loved to see it!
Post a Comment