I had a swell night tonight.
I came home to crappy news--the Canucks lost to Boston (at least it was Boston) 0-2.
But..after that, the night was grand! I watched Batman Begins (never seen it) with my dad..I didn't think I'd like it because those types of movies aren't really my thing, but it was great! There must be a sequel. During the movie I was super productive and got ALL of my gifts wrapped..and all of my dad's gifts wrapped too! Hallaaaa!
I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to survive the next 2 days of work. I'm booked solid & when I'm looking forward to things the days go by amazingly slow.
Off to bed.
Friday, December 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I liked Batman Begins too and I really didn't think I would!
I still have to wrap gifts! Tonight might be the night for that
hey tams! how was christmas?? hope it was good! love ya
hmmm, i hope you weren't one of the ones bugging me about not blogging.....its been a while since you've updated as well
Starla, I'm definitely guilty lol
Post a Comment