Monday, January 15, 2007

Yes, another one.

You guys should know by now that I can't go much longer than a week without doing one of these things.

1. Name one person who made you smile today?
My parents were pretty funny today.

2. What were you doing at 8 this morning?
I was sleeping..and it was so glorious.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Eating a piece of a mint chocolate orange and watching the golden globes

4. What is something that happened in 1994?
umm...I was 9..which means I was in grade..let me see..3? I was part of the Lillehammer Olympics club in my class. Mr. Gelner let us watch certain sports during school. Yes!

5. What is the last thing you said aloud?
I'm not sleeping! (my dad was accusing me)

6. How many different things did you drink today?
3..water, milk and grapefruit juice

7. what color is your hairbrush ?
I don't own a hairbrush. No really, I don't.

8. What was the last thing you bought?
Gas this evening

9. What was the last gift you received?
My dad told me to keep his change ($5) for going to pick up his prescription for him..I guess that would be a gift

10. What color is your front door?
An off white colour..I think

11. Where do you keep your change?
I have this old foldgers coffee tin that I covered in magazine pictures of "hot guys" when I was like 14..I still keep my change in that

12. What was the weather like today?
Rainy & windy

13. What is the best ice-cream flavor?
Mint chocolate chip & vanilla

14. What is something you are excited about tomorrow?
I know something I not excited about..work. I am excited that the countdown for the weekend will begin.

15. When was the last rainbow you saw?
Last summer probably?

16. What’s your favorite gardening tool?
I really enjoy rakes.

17. Do you have a sister?
I do.

18. Are you very random?
Quite.

19. Do you want to cut your hair?
I want Jessica to cut my hair

20. Are you over the age of 25?
Noooo

21. Do you talk a lot?
Depends who I'm with

22. Do you watch The OC?
NO.

23. Does your screen name have an ‘x’ in it?
Can't say that it does

24. Do you know anyone called Steve?
Sure

25. Do you make up your own words?
Always. It's my forte.

26. Are you ticklish?
I will kick you in the face.

27. Are you typically a jealous person?
This time of the year I am..especially when almost every one of my clients is headed off to some exotic vacation spot

28. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘C’
Christy

29. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘D’?
Darci

30. Who’s the 1st person on your dialed calls list?
I'm not going to go look, sorry.

31. What did the last text messages you received say?
Something about tiptoeing through tulips

32. Do you chew on your straws?
I do..it's the best feeling

33. Do you have curly frizzy hair?
Check and check

34. What is the next concert your going to?
I have no idea! I'm hoping and praying with all my heart that Bright Eyes will be in Toronto when I go visit Steph

35. Who is the crappiest person in your life?
If they were crappy they wouldn't be in my life

35. Who is the coolest person in your life?
Do you know who my friends are? They are the coolest.

36. What is something you say a lot?
Swell. I can't even handle life. Fer sher. What in the jolly heck? The list goes on.

37. What is the last thing you ate?
A piece of chocolate

38. Have you seen the movie ‘Donnie Darko’?
It's one of my faves.

39. Do you have work tomorrow ?
Yeah

40. Is marriage in your future?
Doubtful

41. When was the last time you said ‘I love you’ to someone?
Today

42. What should you be doing right now?
Folding my clothes

43. Do you have a nickname?
Tams, Tim Tam, Tamale, Ross, Rossburger, Rossenheimer

45. Are you a heavy sleeper?
I'm a heavy sleeper when it comes to hearing my alarm clock. But anything else can wake me up very easily.

46. When was the last time you used a skateboard?
Somewhere around grade 8. I stood on it, it flew out from under me and I landed on the cement. I highly doubt I'll attempt that ever again.

47. What is the best movie you’ve seen in the past two weeks?
Little Miss Sunshine

48. Is there anyone you like right now?
Like oh my gosh totally

49. When was the last time you did the dishes, be honest!
Yesterday

50. Are you currently depressed?
No way!

3 comments:

Christy said...

That exact same skateboard thing happened to me. It hurt so bad but I laughed so hard...

And you failed to mention the nicknames Ross, Rossburger, and Rossenheimer!

Tamara said...

I can't believe I forgot those!! In fact, those are probably the ones I'm called the most lol I think I'll edit this post.

Carin said...

too funny about the skateboard story... I have the identical story!!! crazy!

I love the insights into your life.. smiles... I will do the survey next chance I get :)