Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Christy & Justin--do it or pay.

Christy, you can't find anything to blog about...Justin, you just refuse for no good reason. So I've provided you guys with this easy way out. I am SO good to you both lol

1.ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
I have a chicken pock scar on my left foot. Oh and the scar on my face is from one of those knife fights. Clearly.

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
3 black & white collages. My walls are more bare than they ever would be thanks to the tacky Roman drapery boarder in my room.

3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
No, no and no. I've been told I snore and talk in my sleep, but I beg to differ.

4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Good music.

5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
6:30 in the am.

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
I want to not have to work...it is such a downer on my social life lol

7. WHAT or WHO DO YOU MISS?
J

8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
I don't have any prized possessions

9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
5'5"....give or (ok, take) a little

10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
Only when I'm camping and someone takes down the tent while I'm STILL IN IT and I wake up and realize the roof is on my face and I can't breathe OR find the bloody door..and when I DO find the door I can't undo the friggin zipper. Then yes, I get a little claustrophobic.

11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
Oh yes. I always sleep with a light on.

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY
I make myself cry the most

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR THE OPPOSITE GENDER?
Iprefer straight up B.O. Man musk that is.

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Comb overs and cowlicks. Albinos. Big brown eyes are appealing as well.

15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING/ BEING PROPOSED TO?
??? Somewhere unexpected I hope

16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
Tab please.

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA?
Hawaiian

18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I'm craving China town..dang

20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
Handfuls.

21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU?
The first gift I remember is Aladdin on VHS for Christmas one year...Yes!

22. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
I'm pretty sure

23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
I can make my thumbs make weird clicking sounds. That HAS to count for something.

24 and 25..where did you go?!

26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
Moe! He doesn't live with me though

27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
A dog

28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS GOING TO LEAVE YOU?
That would kinda suck hey?

29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
Bake them an apple pie

30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
Three.

31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
Brunettes for life! Hallaaaa!

32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN?
My parents, my sister and Justin

33.WHAT ANNOYS YOU THE MOST?
People who don't use their blinkers, the phone ringing at 5:30am, loud chewing. Oh, and jock itch.

34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA?
Indeed.

35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
Purses

36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?
I am famous.

37. FIRST JOB?
Babysitter

38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
Who HASN'T? That should be the real question

41. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT?
I should have been cleaning my room.

40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
No praise the Lord!

42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOSt?
My eyes or skin...Compliments are so awkward

43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
I have & I'll get them again if my teeth ever go crazy on me

44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
Well my birthday just passed, but I really do want new sheets and pillows

45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
Depends on how evil the first one is.

46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Nope

47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
Shooting ones. I never see them though...and I still haven't gotten my baby sea turtle yet

49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
Matrix curl life right now

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Eh I could care less

51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Turkey.

52. ANY BAD HABITS?
I hit the snooze button about 17 times too many

53.WHAT IS THE MOST EMBARRASING CD ON YOUR SHELF?
I am not ashamed of any of my CDs

54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I'm pretty ok.

55. DO LOOKS MATTER?
Well apparently not being that the growth on my face hasn't affected my friend count.

57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
I hold it all in for a very long time and then I cry

58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
Mom & dad's

60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
My bike, dirt and tree branches (to build forts with)

61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
Dumb question

62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID?
I had good taste even as a child lol

63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Heavens no!

64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
Both can make me happy.

65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
Lots of gold. A hairy chest and back. 5'2". Asian if possible.

66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Tams, Tim Tam, Tamole...endless I tell you

67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER?
Conor.

68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?
I currently dig Party of Five

69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT/SAT SCORE?
Off the charts.

70. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
I lost one toe due to a lawn mowing accident. What?

80. WHERE IS YOUR FAVORITE VACATION SPOT?
Telkwa and anywhere hot.

90. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR?
? Maybe like 140 something

91. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU FLIPPED OFF?
Some idiot while driving....When I drive I am not myself. I turn into a horrible, horrible person.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

All I have to say is...you crack me up!!

Tamara said...

I am too sarcastic sometimes lol It'd be horrible if someone took me seriously