Monday, June 18, 2007

It is done.

I got my hair all chopped off today!

Not completely chopped off, but it was due for a good cut. So now it's just above my shoulders and behaving like a bigger FRO than ever. Which I've decided that I might as well just let it because this is a battle I'm never going to be the winner of.

So yeah, there's really no point to this post other than to spread the news that Jess is friggin awesome! She's skilled as a beaver and her prices are swell.

Oh yeah, it's also my 200th post.

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Awesome...can't wait to see it!!

Christy said...

Holllllaaaa for haircuts, fro's, Jess and 200th posts!!!!!!

Carin said...

yippee!! can't wait to see your new do... at dinner tonight!! *squeals* so excited!!

Gwen said...

If I had hair like yours I'd let it do whatever it wanted, just to make it happy. Seriously. It rocks.

Anonymous said...

i didn't know the fro could get any bigger ha ha