Friday, June 22, 2007

It's time for an intervention!

This post is for YOU. Yeah, YOU!

Chances are you're just taking a quick scan through the Blogs on your way to Facebook and you happened to stumble upon this post. How convenient, today is your lucky day! Any day where a post is dedicated to you is a lucky day indeed.

I have come to realize that peoples' obsession with Facebook is becoming unhealthy, and I am here to encourage you to get your priorities back in order. By that I mean your true obsession should always lay with BLOGGER! Yes, be faithful all you Bloggers and Blogettes and the fruits of Blogland shall be yours for eternity!

So I challenge YOU...Yeah, YOU to step back into Blogland and claim it as your own! Make a post or two and bring the zeal back into blogging! Amen!

**The first step in curing an addiction is admitting you have a problem. Admit yours now!

10 comments:

Christy said...

This better not be about me...

I have a good excuse missy!

Carin said...

I still blog!

Tamara said...

This is about everyone who loves Facebook too much..not just one person! :)

Anonymous said...

i like that show

Christy said...

Haha Justin!

Bonnie said...

Haha love it.

Seraberry said...

oh Tamara....youuuuu are hilarious.
I dont even know if i can go a DAY without facebook. lol.

Seraberry said...

in fact...I LOVe getting people addicted to it. HAH.

starla said...

I'm with you Tamara!

Darci said...

Tamara you made me laugh so hard, Corbett wanted to know what I was laughing about. :)