I must say I had a swell night!
I usually -hate- going to Mr. Mike's on a Thursday night just because it's a big show..but I agreed to go tonight out of the love of my heart (you know it's true lol) for Christy and it was a lot of fun! Good talks, good dinner, major laughs! We must do it again in the near future...you know you want to. And this time we WILL go to your favourite spot of the night afterwards.
I ran into an olllld friend tonight as well who I haven't gotten along with in soooo long..it was friggin bazaar, but awesome. We actually had a real conversation & we're gonna hang out as soon as Steph gets into town. Can't wait!
And again..I am up way past bed time.
Friday, June 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
i loved the post before this one so much i think i might just put the verse in one of my posts!
I had such a blast last night! Thanks for coming!!!! And we definatly need to do it again!
Yahh I've haven't gone back to Mr. Mike's since they started putting up posters saying One Horny Beer, and the waitress' top was so small her business was in my face, and my friend couldn't help but look and then she got all mad because what are you doing looking there, but hey if you aint in business why advertize hey?
Text me the name of that friend!
Post a Comment