Monday, July 02, 2007

Canada Day greatness

So on Sunday after church Moriah, Jess & I decided to head out to Grouchies (who ACTUALLY knows how to spell it) Beach. It was a beautiful day & there was plenty of sun to warm our skin and bring out the freckles lol I definitely need to get out there more often! So here's a few photos of the day

The water was so clear
The 10 minutes that it should take to hike into Grouchies takes at least 20 because there's too much to look at on the way in!
On the way in..
Jess soaking up some sun..lovely!
Sand. Obviously.
Jess on the hike in
Moriah & I
The water was so bloody cold..but so tempting!
Blue toes!
The best seat in Terrace.
And a little love.

4 comments:

Carin said...

way too gorgeous and way too jealous!!! we had rain rain rain in Houston... tear

Stephanie said...

Grouchies is my favorite beach of all time.

Tanya said...

I didn't know that Gruchy's was a nudy beach...Moriah????? haha! Sorry, I just had too, I had to do a double take when I saw the pic!!

Can't wait to see you tomorrow/tonight!

starla said...

Grucy's i believe is the correct spelling. looks like fun!