Monday, July 09, 2007

I never thought this day would come.

My memory card for my camera is officially empty!

As most of you know I have this raging problem when it comes to deleting pictures off my camera. I had pictures on there from the day I got my camera (which was at the end of last summer!) Thank God for 2 gig cards or I would have been in big trouble lol

So here I am, back at square one.

PS-- For those of you who post video clips on your blogs...HOW do you do it? I have a bunch of old randoms that I know would bring some crazy entertainment to a few of you lol

3 comments:

Christy said...

Sorry that your card is full!

Miss you...Love you! We will cruise the streets of Terrace in my Jeep when I get home!

Tamara said...

I think I made the post a little confusing...I didn't lose all of my pictures (thank God!), I just finally transfered them to my computer :)

starla said...

i use a site called dropshots to post videos on my blog. dropshots.com its free and super easy to use.