On Monday Steph and I took an impromptu trip to Prince Rupert and DANG did we pick a good day to go! The weather was absolutely friggin beautiful, and we saw dolphins!
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Prince Rupert
I seem to have this problem when it comes to posting pictures on my blog. I can never decide which pictures to post, so I end up posting like 79! Oh well lol
On Monday Steph and I took an impromptu trip to Prince Rupert and DANG did we pick a good day to go! The weather was absolutely friggin beautiful, and we saw dolphins!
There were thousands of these little buggers..so cute!
See that little black dot right past the first structure? Yeah? That's a pod of dolphins! No joke..just ask Steph lol We were on Ridley Island
Here comes the tide
As we were flipping over rocks like 7 year olds we found this little purple star fish
Steph, your sweater matches the water.
Note to self: buy frizz controlling balm.
I wonder who's sitting in that boat way out there.
The water was like glass! I kept wondering and speaking about my regular "what ifs"..what iffing about what we would do if all of a sudden a 100 foot wave starting racing our way.
Once we were done on the island we made our way over to Cow Bay and stumbled upon this ridiculously large and frivolous yacht..wouldn't it be nice...this boat had everything matching! Seriously...take note of the tan and white theme in the next few photos.
Wouldn't it be nice to tan on those loungers right there?
What a beast.
Oh did I forget to mention the matching (beautiful) staff they had on board? Oh, AND the matching "little" boat they had attached to the big boat in case they wanted to take a quick gander around the bay.
The water looked like it had glitter sprinkled on it!
On Monday Steph and I took an impromptu trip to Prince Rupert and DANG did we pick a good day to go! The weather was absolutely friggin beautiful, and we saw dolphins!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Wow, looks like you had a beautiful day. Awesome pictures Tamara!!
Do you realize that Europeans and Americans pay literally tens of thousands of dollars to see these sights? And we can do it on less than a tank of gas! We're so blessed.
You saw dolphins? I would've cried had I been there with you!! I think we should go to Rupert for my b'day...what do you think? Just us girls!!!
Post a Comment