Haaaaa!!! Tamara I still have all the songs on my Ipod from before my computer crashed and now I'm going through every song and re downloading. It's a long process. Hey Darci, I updated too.
I was going to do the re-downloading thing..like look through and see which songs I wanted to keep. BUT, at 3:30 that didn't sound like a good idea. Now it does.
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) -e.e. cummings
3 comments:
Lol your blog is so great! Also you are the only who has update this week. other then Sierena :)
Haaaaa!!! Tamara I still have all the songs on my Ipod from before my computer crashed and now I'm going through every song and re downloading. It's a long process. Hey Darci, I updated too.
I was going to do the re-downloading thing..like look through and see which songs I wanted to keep. BUT, at 3:30 that didn't sound like a good idea. Now it does.
Post a Comment