The worst feeling in the world has got to be going back to work after being on holidays! I'm in the process of making it even worse by staying up this late, trying to prolong my time off. Why do I do this to myself?? NOT sure.
I'm thinking about going back to school in January. I better think fast though because I'm pretty sure I'd need to register by sometime in October. I'd guess it'd be a good idea to know what I wanted to take before I went ahead and did all that though...AH! The frustration and confusion! I also want a new job. I put up with way too much crap at mine and I'm sick of being so nice to people. Really, I am lol So if you're in a hiring position and don't require your staff to suck up to everyone who breathes, I'm your girl! Oh yeah, you also can't be cheap.
Ok..I should go to bed before I really work myself up.
Goodnight.
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Have fun at work :)
Hey, I posted half the pics on Flickr. Let me know when you need the password and stuff.
Call me, there's a job posting at the airport.
Go for it Tamara. you could totally be a nasty airline agent. Boss people, tell them where to put their bags and then smile so sweetly while thinking whatever you want to about them!
Airport job??? Discounts on travel...heck I want it!LOL
Maybe I'll see you at the college in January!
Post a Comment