Anyways I'll just post a few of them...I took 604 pictures!! And I'll let Andera post her favs on her facebook when she gets around to it.
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Sunday afternoon.
Sunday afternoon was an interesting one indeed. I went over to Andrea & Cory's house for lunch with the parents..then Andrea and I decided that afternoon would be a swell one to take her maternity pictures since the sun was making random appearances. So we quickly picked out a couple outfits and headed out to the lake. When we first got there it was pretty cloudy (and friggin cold!), but a couple minutes after we started, the sun came out and it stayed out until just before we left. Yess! The water was FREEZING..but after about 30 seconds of standing in it your feet went numb, so no worries there.
Anyways I'll just post a few of them...I took 604 pictures!! And I'll let Andera post her favs on her facebook when she gets around to it.
The day began with Andrea's trek into the lake...she was not pleased.
How sweet...HA.
I enjoy this blurry one.
A baby frog..how cute! They were everywhere
.
Yesssss.
Don't be fooled by her peaceful expression. She was actually fuming that I made her lay on this tree root lol
My maternity picture.
Pregnant people CAN jump. Just not very high...
Jumping pictures are a must.
Doing my creepy Spanish dance
All of a sudden out of NO where came that plane in the background...we both just looked at each other and burst out laughing..the timing couldn't have been better lol
Upside down, yo.
So serious.
There's waaayy too much frizz action in this picture to handle!
I think this one's my fave..
Annnd..of course.
Anyways I'll just post a few of them...I took 604 pictures!! And I'll let Andera post her favs on her facebook when she gets around to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Those pictures are awsome. Hahahahaahaa, that's what I did when I saw your maternity pic. I can't even chose a favorite, mabey the one with the plane.
I love those pics!! The two of you are beautiful. I really like the first one of Andrea...the silouetty type one and the one of you on the doc on your tummy...so cute!
LOVE THEm!! i think the second last is mine to!! They are all GORGEOUS! maybe you have your new career? I also love the one of you to!! its so beautiful!!! you are so beautiful!!
Yay Tamara! Good job. I keep spelling everything wrong and it's hillarious. Andrea is beautiful... the plane kills me!
Tamara those are amazing! You seriously have some major talent! My faves:
1.The one of you on the dock...adorable!
2.The little frog on Andrea's belly
3.The one you and her...beautiful!
4.The plane one!
5.You jumping...always a favorite!
6.The one of Andrea upside down in the tube top. So cute!
Amazing photos!!
Tamara, You never showed me your creepy spanish dance! I'm still upset that you never participated in our monthly or so dance off. Just wait til your wedding missy!
Post a Comment