Monday, October 15, 2007

As I hang my head in shame...

I'm FINALLY posting the pictures from the baseball game that we went to in Toronto. It was on Sept. 11th..Blue Jays vs. Yankees. We had seats right off 1st base (YESSS!) and we we both ate hot dogs. I felt a little bad at first for making Steph come to a baseball game because I knew she didn't really like it, but she ended up having a grand ol' time. And almost started to like the Yankees...oy. It was definitely up there on the list of good times in Toronto! It was hard to choose photos to post, but here you go...I think I went a little overboard lol

Our gate.
There are no words for this little guy..we were waiting outside for about an hour and a half & the WHOLE time he was yelling "GET YOUR BASEBALL FOR AUTOGRAPHS!" and other random things to try to get you to come to his table and buy stuff. Christy, you would have loved him.
The CN tower from outside the stadium..
Joe Torre! I couldn't handle life knowing that I was that close to Joe Torre! (the Yankees coach..he's bloody awesome.)
Batting practice ya'll!
I was a little excited..so what? lol
Our seats!
My traditional foot picture...I'm weird?
Steph and I waiting for the game to start
This guy was jolly well awesome!
Preparing the pitcher's mound
Bagpipes..yesss! The game was on September 11th, so they had a big pre-game show honoring the people who died
Taking their places..
The best part about sitting right off of 1st base is the view lol
The Bare Naked Ladies singing the national anthem. They were surrounded by officials and players so we couldn't really see them
Pink backpack..they make the rookie walk across the field every game for a little embarrassment wearing one.
Their knees must get sore.
Alex Rios and the first base coach having a little chat...and if you look to the left you'll notice that Derek Jeter forgot his pants that day so he had to have some painted on.
Only a Yankee fan would ever sport a fancy wool sweater over his shoulders during a game.
$9 for that cup of beer.
Time for a meeting on the mound.
It was so nice of Steph's boyfriend to meet us at the game..He was a little older than I had originally expected, but I guess age doesn't matter when the chemistry is out of this world!
A-Rod listening to some advice from his boyfriend (the 1st base coach)
Exactly what I DIDN'T want to see happen..the Yankees celebrating. BUT, as of this past week they're out of the playoffs so no big deal! Go Boston, go!

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Tamara...your pics are so cute!!

joni said...

essh what was step thinking? hes way to old for her!!! chemistry or NOT! heheh awesome post.

Stephanie said...

Thanks for finally posting :)

I'm glad everyone can see my boyfriend. Love that man.

Adam said...

Tamara, you should be a stand up comedian girl!! lmao

Darci said...

wOOT NEW POSTS :D
Girl.. you didn't bring your resume in?