Thursday, October 04, 2007

A day of destruction.

Time of death: Approximately 1:37 pm, the 5th day of October, 2007.

I regret to inform you all that Mr. Powerchequing will officially walk out of my life as I know it tomorrow around the hour that I rarely get to call "lunch." He has brought me many years of joy, valuable memories and expensive worldly possessions. Some days he was full of resources, others he was lacking..but I, being ever so hopeful, loved him through those times of emptiness. He shall be mourned by his siblings, Mr. Savings & Ms. Higherinterestsavings. If you wish to be present for his last breath, you can meet both him and I at my local insurance branch where he will die buying insurance for his beloved friend, Mr. Mazda.

In lieu of flowers, donations can be sent to me and I will do with them exactly what I know Mr. Powerchequing would want to be done with them. He always had a passion for RRSPs.

To pay tribute and undying respect to Mr. Powerchequing, I will be sporting the colour black until the 20th day of October, 2007.

Thank you all for your love and kindness through this time of mourning.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

What the heck?

lovinit said...

ur @ cr@ckhe@d lol

Tanya said...

You are a nutt! But you make me laugh...so thats a good thing!!

Christy said...

I am confused...