Sunday, October 21, 2007

I'm (finally) an auntie!!!!

Tonight was the night! Andrea had her at 10:22pm..she's 7lbs 1 oz, 20 inches..annnd her name's Brooke. Well, we think so anyways! lol I think it's so cool that she had her on our grandpa's 80th birthday!

She looks a little mad here lol
Grandpa & Brooke
Me and my mom..and the child
My mom made the nurse and the Dr pose with the new family lol
Checking her out
Holy hair!
Andrea & Brooke
aww
Cory making sure she has all her fingers

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Auntie TAMARA!!! Im stoked !!!! Cant wait to see her!!

Tanya said...

AWWWWWWW!!! She is beautiful...that hair!! That is so cool that she was born on your grandpa's b'day...very special indeed!!

I may have to take a saunter over to the hospital this afternoon...yes...I think I shall!!

Congrats to you all!!

Jenny said...

She is beautiful! Love her head of hair!!
Congratulations to your family!!

Anonymous said...

thank you for putting the pictures on here! she is so cute. i sent them something that should be arriving there in a few days..love you

Stephanie said...

Wow!!!! Congrats!! Tell Andrea Brooke is soooo cute. I want to here more details!

lovinit said...

what a cutie!