1. What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now? Victoria's secret love spell body wash..it smells too good!
2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? Unfortunately not
3. What would you change about your living room? I'd paint the heck out of it
4. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? The dishwasher is dish free
5. What is in your fridge? Umm...what a random question. I guess all the regular stuff a person keeps in their fridge..milk, cheese, juice, meats, veggies, condiments etc etc etc
6. White or wheat bread? Whole wheat
7. What is on top of your refrigerator? Kleenex
8. What color or design is on your shower curtain? Pink
9. How many plants are in your home? I'm pretty sure there's so many only a skilled mathematician would be able to count their extreme numbers
10. Is your bed made right now? It's semi made..not tucked
11. Comet or Soft Scrub? Can't say I know what you're talking about
12. Is your closet organized? Oh yeah you betcha!
13. Can you describe your flashlight? It's red...and it's bright.
14. Do you drink out of glass or plastic more at home? Glass
15. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? Nope
16. If you have garage, is it cluttered? It's cluttered..very
17. Curtains or blinds? Curtains
18. How many pillows do you sleep with? 4
19. Do you sleep with any lights on at night? Yeah I have night light right beside my bed, thankyou. I'm scared of the dark lol
20. How often do you vacuum? Mondays are the only days I have time..so once a week
21. Standard toothbrush or electric? Standard
22. What color is your toothbrush? Orange and white
23. Do you have welcome mat on your front porch? Yeah
24. What is in your oven right now? Cookie sheets
25. Is there anything under your bed? No
26. Chore you hate the most? Dusting
27. What retro items are in your home? My dresser is quite retro
28. Do you have separate room you use an an office? Computer room?
29. How many mirrors are in your home? I'm not counting.
30. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? I have a change bucket
31. What color are your walls? MY walls are yellow
32. What does your home smell like right now? Sweet pea
33. Favorite candle scent? Vanilla & coconut
34. What kind of pickles are in your refrigerator right now? Dill
35. Ever been on your roof? Yup..I go up there lots in the summer to watch stars
36. Do you own a stereo? Yeah
37. How many TV’s do you have? 1
38. How many phones? 1
39. Do you have a housekeeper? HA
40. What style do you decorate in? No particular style
41. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? Solid
42. Is there a smoke detector in your home? Several
Monday, November 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment