[One] Who was your last 4 texts from? Jenna, Bonnie, Justin and some random person who said they're still in sayward becoming a faller? Nooooo idea
[Two] Where was your default picture taken? That's a really good question
[Three] What’s your middle name? Lynn
[Four] Your current relationship status? Unnnavailable
[Five] Does your crush like you back? Yup!
[Six] What is your current mood? Is tired a mood?
[Seven] What’s your mom’s maiden name? I'm positive blogger is full of creepy stalkers..so answering this could be dangerous..dun dun dunnnn
[Eight] What color shirt are you wearing? A white one and a gray one
[Nine] wasn't blog friendly...now I really want to know what it was lol
[Eleven] Where was the last place out of town, that you went to? I haven't been out of town in a little too long..I was in Vancouver last
[Twelve] Have you talked to the last person you kissed? Holy mc SNOOPY survey frick
[Thirteen] Something you do a lot? Work, pray, laugh at very inappropriate times
[Fourteen] Do you have a fondness for gnomes? No but my mom sure does..so maybe it's in my genes and I eventually will too
[Fifteen] Who can you tell anything to? A few select people
[sixteen] Where are you right now? At home
[Seventeen] When was the last time you cried? hmmm...I don't know?
[Twenty] What’s the first thing you notice about the opposite/same sex? I enjoy teeth
{Twenty-one] Who is your favorite celebrity train wreck? I will always love Britney
[Twenty-two] What did you dream last night? I only remember my dreams for about 15 seconds after I wake up..then they're gone
[Twenty-four] What is one thing that annoys you on TV? Awkward commercials..especially when you're watching tv with your dad
[Twenty-five] do you still like kiddy movies? Love them!
[Twenty-six] What are you eating or drinking at the moment? Nothing at the moment
[Twenty-seven] Latin, German, and Hungarian? German AND Hungarian hallaaaaaa
[Twenty-eight] What’s your favorite smell? Fresh cut grass, coconut, jiffy markers
[Twenty-nine] Describe your life in one word. Swell
[Thirty] Have any tattoos? One
[Thirty-One] What are you looking forward to the most? Summer!
[Thirty-two] What are you thinking about right now? The answer to this question
[Thirty-three] What should you be doing? Getting ready for bed
[Thirty-four] Who was the last person that made you upset/angry? Probably a co-worker
[Thirty-five] What are you listening to? John Mayer
[Thirty-six] Do you like working in the yard? No...but I like playing in the yard
[Thirty-seven] If you could have any last name in the world, what would it be? Pitt! lol joooooking. Joking.
[Thirty-eight] Do you act differently around the person you like? No
[Thirty-nine] What is your natural hair color? Brun
[Forty] What are you doing today? I'm going to get ready for bed, read, talk on the phone, then sleep


1 comment:
I like this... "Holy mc SNOOPY survey frick" the best! I must say you are very creative in your answering skills!!!
Thanks for coming out tonight...and sitting with unrecognizable me!!!
Post a Comment