Tuesday, November 06, 2007

More Brooklynn :)

What kind of an auntie would I be if I didn't post pictures of my niece?

Tummy time!
Isaiah and Brooklynn meet for the 1st time..He looks like a giant baby next to her lol
I love this photo
She looks a little yellow because I used a lamp for lighting instead of the flash
Andrea's lips consume the child's face lol

6 comments:

Darci said...

Such great photos!! How do you get the lovely box around each photo?

Anonymous said...

LOVE THEM!! thank you thank you!! What a super cute girl she is!!

starla said...

she seriously looks like a little doll! so adorable!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. She's so tiny. I love it. My babies were huge. I LOVE it when babies are so little. Beautiful pics too. :)

lovinit said...

Cant wait till their wedding! HAHA

Unknown said...

She is so stinking cute! And the hair! AH! I really hope it doesn't all fall out and leave her looking like captain Jean Luke Picard.