Monday, November 12, 2007

The time has come..

EVERY year I leave my Christmas shopping for the two weeks before Christmas. I always liked it better that way because it just seemed more appropriate to leave it until the rush was on downtown. But it's always a kick in the old bank account's butt. SO. I am officially (I need to find another word for "officially"..I say it too much. Anyways..) on the hunt for the perfect gifts.

***I will announce the winner of the challenge tomorrow!

5 comments:

Daughter of Zion said...

How about publically? haha there really is no better word than officially so just use it!

Darci said...

What challenge??
Sorry I missed the shower, I was working and the computer was an hour behind... :( Was it fun?

Anonymous said...

i'll send you my wish list

Anonymous said...

did i win?

Chris said...

Tamara, you should tell your parents... Justin you should convince her of the same..