I decided to rebel and use the colour purple.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper! Gift bags are for birthdays
2. Real tree or artificial? 100% real..chopped with my own 2 hands (well, my dad's own 2 hands)
3. When do you put up the tree? The 1st weekend in December
4. When do you take the tree down? After new years
5. Do you like egg nog? LOVE. But only about a quarter of a glass at a time.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My harmonica...I played that thing 24/7...when my mouth got tired I'd play it with my nose
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Nope
8. Hardest person to buy for? My Dad
9. Easiest person to buy for? My sister
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? None.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Charlie Brown Christmas! Oh and Home Alone is a tradition
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I usually start about 2 weeks before Christmas..this year I started in November and was not finished any sooner. Next year I'll go back to the old plan.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I can't say I'm very good at recycling
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Whipped shortbread cookies..friggin yum!
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Coloured.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night..and Jingle Bell Rock..I can play it on the sax! lol
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home for sure..
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Dasher, dancer, prancer, vixen, comet, cupid, donner, blixen! How bad is that? lol I still remember it from some Christmas movie
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We open one gift on Christmas Eve..the rest in the morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? It all leads up to this one day..then it's OVER..
23. Favorite ornament, theme or color? My favourite ornament are these little pasta angels my sister and I made when we were in pioneer girls..they're holding little gold instruments and hymn books..I need to have a craft day with myself and make them again lol
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey with all the fixings!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I didn't really ask for anything this year..except a case for my new camera which I have been carrying around wrapped up in a towel
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Anyone who hasn't already done this
27. Who is least likely to respond to this? Probably everyone lol
My next post shall be a copy of Gwen's favourite Christmas things! Hallaaaa...I'll be taking pictures within the next few days :)
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Ooh, I want to know how to make the pasta angels.
http://greenasathistle.com/
http://www.storyofstuff.com/index.html
Post a Comment