Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Furry little thing.

I was positive the ground hog didn't see his shadow..am I wrong?? The 4 feet of snow in my front yard would say so.

I bought banana chips tonight..oh how I have missed those glorious bits of love.

I submitted my vacation forms today for my sister's wedding (in May) and my cousin's wedding (June in the Okanagan.) I'm crossing my fingers! A certain substance will hit the fan if they are rejected. I am also planning on submitting one for September (it'll only be 2 days.) I'm bad.

I finally got a new Bible! And I'm already unhappy with it...It's funny how one translation can grow so near and dear to your heart.

In addition to my new Bible, I purchased The Aristocats & Across the Universe on dvd. (I obviously got paid.) I have yet to open either one.

I am on a mission to pack myself a nutritious and delicious lunch for tomorrow.

Goodnight.

7 comments:

Tanya said...

I hear that you are on a "losing" streak...way to go Tamara!!!

Thats too bad about the bible:(

I hope you get those vacation days...if not, I think its definitely time to get out of there...what you're asking for is so NOT unreasonable.

Take care...maybe we'll see you sometime this year...lol!!

Christy said...

You better get the time off or I will beat!

starla said...

what version did you get? same thing happened to me last year. I got a nice new living for my birthday and i really don't like the version at all! i'll stick with my NIV from now on!

Darci said...

About vaca time. You go girl~ they can spare you for the weddings :) Good job on eating healthy.

Tamara said...

I got a new living translation..But I'm too used to the NIV for my own good

Christy said...

Everytime I read your title...

I can't say what I think about...

Tamara said...

Christy, you think about that little ground hog appearing from his hole & immediately rejoicing the fact that he can't see his shadow..don't you? lol