Wednesday, February 27, 2008

One day.

  • I'm going to have a job that doesn't involve touching people.
  • I'm going to visit India, Scotland, New Zealand & South America.
  • I'm going to have a permanent tree on my back.
  • I'm going to run a marathon (I'll settle for a half.)
  • I'm going to make it to bed before midnight.
  • I'm going to stick up for myself.
  • I'm going to learn sign language.
  • I'm going to unplug my night light (not today.)
  • I'm going to buy a kayak. (crossing my fingers for June in the Okanagan)

But for now I'm hitting the hay.

3 comments:

Gwen said...

Aww. For some reason this post makes me sad! You could definitely accomplish #5, #6 and #8 on this very day. I know you can do it!!!!! Use that anger! Feel that animal heat in your blood. Feel the rage. Reach out and unplug that nightlight. Yes, you can!

Anonymous said...

im going to MISS YOU....

Adam said...

Tamara you are such a wonderful caring person. In a sense you will always touch people. You should check out a DVD at the library called Signing Made Easy. It has Anthony Natale, featured in "Mr. Holland's Opus" and it totally rocks.