I SLEPT IN TODAY.
It was absolutely amazing...in fact, if I were to use a word to describe how amazing it was, the word would be wondrous.
I usually feel guilty when I skip out on church, but today was not one of those days. I woke up, watched Party of Five in bed until 12...went to grandma's for lunch and consumed her astounding borscht, went to Walmart with the parentals to get shoes for them...then came home and did nothing again. Phenomenal I tell you.
Tomorrow I have a busy day of makeup trials, dress fittings and picture takings. Should be festive.
5 DAYS LEFT OF WORK AND I'M OFF FOR 9 WHOLE DAYS!!!
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
IM ALMOST HOME ~~~!!!!can't wait to see you!
Sometimes you just need to do that for yourself...and have no guilt...I did the same;) But I do have an excuse...studying...oh and talking on the phone!!
Have fun with all your business today!! You're all going to look gorgeous!!
who are all the bridesmaids?
Me, Jessica, Tanis & Elysse
hey, i waxed the other day. it went well i think...okay so one side was noticably still hairy so i had to do some plucking but overall it went well!
Post a Comment