Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The road trip

I must post my holiday pictures in segments!

My mom's notorious for putting her feet up on the dash while we drive...
Andrea & I squished into the backseat
We don't pack lightly, THAT'S for sure!
Andrea taking a little snooze while daddio drives us into the sunset..
Construction is always a mother when you're making good time..
Brooklynn watching her show..no matter how hard she's crying, if you turn on her "God made music" dvd she's instantly calm. For at least the whole 27 minutes that it's on.

5 comments:

Christy said...

Andrea is going to kill you for that picture of her!

That picture of Brooklynn is the cutest thing I have ever seen...I see she takes pointers from your Mom on the foot thing!

Can't wait to see the rest!

Tanya said...

That Andrea sure is a "looker" when she snoozes! lol!

Tamara said...

That picture holds meaning..last summer on our road trip, she took a HORRENDOUS picture of me drooling in the back seat. Payback is a....muuahahahaaa

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!! KEEP POSTING!!! haha I want to see Andrea's face when she sees it!! ITS AWESOME!! Love you

starla said...

brooklynn is so stinkin cute!!!