I need to update my iPod in the worst way possible. By update I mean erase every single song on the thing & download new ones..ahhh! Just the thought of that puts me into anxiety mode.
So instead of taking the project of finding new songs on myself..I'm handing it over to you swell people. So if you wouldn't mind recommending me a song (or three) that you're loving right now, I'd much appreciate it :)
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
why do you have to create the whole thing again? are you wanting to put a whole new list on???
okay..are you ready for this??
I have been loving indie music lately...& I bought 2 new cd's on my trip that I love:
Ingrid Michaelson
A Fine Frenzy
I love them both so much!!!!
Also I have heard some other artists that I really love:
Rachael Yamagata
Mazzy Star
Josh Radin
The Weepies (super awesome)
Brandi Carlile
Gary Jules
Fleet Foxes
Kings of Convenience
The Fray
The Shins
I hope this helps. If you want song titles I can post those too.
Happy Downloading!
Heres a Few:
Ooo I'm gunna make a post of my top 10 favorite songs of the molment!So stay tuned!
Missy Higgins: Where I stood
(really any song by her is awesome)
Jason Mraz: Lucky
Sara Bareilles: Love Song
Tenth Avenue North: Love is Here
Starfield: Revolution
Starfield: I will go
Brooke Fraser: Shadowfeet
(anything by her)
Boyce Avenue: No Air
Chris: I want to do the whole thing over because I'm not one of those people who like to have 5000 songs on my iPod just to have 5000 songs on my iPod lol If I skip over them all the time, I want them gone..out of my life and my head!
Ruth...how come we like the same music and never talk about it? I love A Fine Frenzy and Fleet Foxes and Matt Costa...sorry Tamara for commenting on Ruth's comment on your blog!
As for music right now...just bought the Fleet Foxes CD on my trip...I put one of their songs on you MySpace way back when...other than that...my mind is blank at the moment.
Still have something for you!!
I must introduce you all to Bright Eyes.
Anything by Wintersleep
No you must not introduce us all to Bright Eyes!!!!
I heard Bright eyes on the radio on my holidays...instantly thought of you, they sounded great.
I'm an old fogie...ummm...Indigo girls, Neil Young, Seether, Sarah Mc, 80's...
LOL...
Post a Comment