(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) -e.e. cummings
5 comments:
Really?! I Hope one day you get to see him in concert.
Hahahahahaha! At first I thought it was Mark Anthony!
I am happy for you that your lover is releasing a new album! I am so excited to hear it...
baaaha!
He looks very comfortable in that hammock...I will buy you one so you can be like him when you listen to his CD...deal?
your going to get warts from playing with that frog haha :P
i was so incredibly bummed out that you didn't come out to the retreat on saturday night. it so would have been grand!
Post a Comment