I've decided to start a project...starting tomorrow I'm going to take a picture of myself (who better?) every day for 365 days in a row. I have a friend who is doing it & she's on number 150 something and it's the craziest, coolest, radest thing I've seen in awhile.
I'm going to make an album on my Flickr account & I'll hopefully be able to make it public without unpublicing my other photos..then I'll post a link (or something like it) in my sidebar!
Get ready to see the good, the bad and the ugly days of Tamara.
**UPDATE: I am afraid I have to push the date back one. Flickr is taking -forever- to download my photos..that'll show me to select 443 at one time. Shoot.
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Cool idea! Can't wait to see them!
That is the coolest thing ever..i should do that..if I have the courage..ummm, maybe...we'll see...:0 !!!!
I've seen it done before its really cool, you have to try to get the exact same background each time (better for effect) cause then the only thing that changes is you :D
That is such a great idea! I want to do that too! I'm doing a weight loss thing as well..so that may be a really neat way of showing it!
I'm not taking the same exact picture of myself 365 times, Chris! lol That'd be creepy...but it does indeed look neat.
I'm going to try my best & be creative.
Post a Comment