I've been tagged.
10 random things about me:
1. I have a thing for guys who play broken organs.
2. I often have trouble sleeping when bed time rolls around (hence why I am writing random facts about myself when I should be in bed..) But if I'm watching a movie, no matter how good it is, I'm out like a light bulb in North Korea.
3. If I get my hands wet I must put lotion on afterwards. I cannot handle the feeling of unlotioned hands..it's like nails on a chalkboard to me.
4. I get hives all the time. On my head, on my fingers, on my knee. My lips used to get so swollen I would look like a duck (literally, they went out that far)..but who knows what I'm allergic to?
5. I would rather eat Michael Jackson's chewed up vitamin D than a cooked pea.
6. I read road atlases for fun.
7. It takes a lot to make me cry..unless the hunting channel is on.
8. I wish I could have a new set of bed sheets for every day of my life.
9. No matter what I'm doing, "That would be a cool picture" is always going through my head.
10. I'm afraid of the dark. If by some slim chance I force myself to fall asleep without a light on I wake up in a panic trying to find the switch.
Friday, August 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
i like the randomness of you! great quirks you shared with us.... i feel like i know you a whole lot better ...even from another part of the world! dude... mj's chewed vit D... ahh.. the poor peas arent even aware of the hatred bestowed upon them!
loving your daily pics!
Post a Comment