
The game works like this:
Nevermind how the game works. I am a rule breaker at heart (HAHA) so no rules will be followed tonight. Basically though, I just have to write 6 things about myself since my lovely friend, Christy, tagged me. Do it on your own blog if you want...if not, go fly a kite! (And I mean that, it's truly windy enough out there.)
Here we go:
1. My pillow must always be cold. If I wake up in the middle of the night for some reason, I flip my pillow over so I can lay my head to rest on a cold surface. (I must be a hot head)
2. I like that my second toe is longer than my big toe.
3. I think Conan O'Brien is a dreamboat.
4. I love history.
5. On Tuesday it was my grandpa's 81st birthday. On Tuesday is was also my niece's 1st birthday. They're both pretty much the coolest cats I know.
6. I published this post then realized I forgot #6. Oops. Oh yeah, if you're reading this (and you know who YOU are...Friggin CALL ME!)


3 comments:
So I started reading this, and as soon as I seen "THE GAME" I had to stop. Because I refuse to play it. I will not play something I can (can't win at once in a while) NEVER WIN.
Then I told corb to read it for me cause he is playing. Which made him lose :D But I continued to read and laughed. But I maybe flying a kite because I can bet it's windy here then in Thornhill x a million.
halarious I'm a cold pillow person tooooooooo
I also quite enjoy a cold blaket!
Who one is ET and which one is Conan? They look the same to me!!!
Post a Comment