Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I should be sleeping...

But I'm doing this lovely survey instead..thanks to Karen :)

Have you ever wished you had a different last name?
I always wanted the last name Canseco...because of the baseball player, Jose Canseco..I've never thought he was spectacular or anything, but saying his name is fun. Go on, give it a shot!

If a stranger looked in your closet, what would they think?
"This woman has a lot of jeans."

What's bothering you right now?
Irresponsibility.

Do people underestimate you?
I think a lot of people think I'm just some quiet girl who doesn't have much to say..little do they know!

What are you doing tomorrow?
Going into work (blah) to fill out my time sheet...history class...shopping..then home group.

Did you sing at all today?
I sing ever day in my car...And I always have this terrible thought in the back of my mind "what if someone was hiding in my trunk and could HEAR me?!"

Do you wear a lot of black?
Indeed.

Do you have a tan?
I wish.

Can you sleep without blankets covering you?
Never! Not even if it's 35 degrees outside

How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
I usually get about 5 and I'm okay

Last four things you drank?
Water, orange juice, milk and diet coke

Did you wake up happy today?
I woke up nervous

Whats the first thing you did when you woke up this morning?
Hopped in the shower before I could change my mind and go back to bed.

How old do you look?
I'm terrible at guessing ages.

What's the last thing you ate?
Goldfish

What were you doing at ten last night?
Studying

Did you cry today?
Nope...

Do you hate the last person you had a conversation with?
Jeez lol

Last person you talked on the phone with?
Andrea

Did you have a dream last night?
Yeah I had a dream about my english instructor...he told me my "works cited" page was unacceptable...

How many piercings do you have?
6

Who was your last text from?
Elisha!

Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
Warm for sure!!!

When is the last time someone of the opposite sex gave you a hug?
Yesterday...good ol' gramps

Who do you go to when you need someone to talk to?
I have a few good people up my sleeve

Do you have any interesting tattoos/piercings?
Depends who you're asking I guess

What language do you want to learn?
I reeaaallly (with all my heart) want to learn sign language

Any upcoming vacations?
I'm going somewhere on reading break for sure

What were you doing at midnight last night?
Still studying...

The last song you listened to?
"miss you in my life" by xavier rudd

If you married the last person you said "I love you" to who would it be?

ma mere

Are you afraid of falling in love?
No

What did you wear today?
I wore my jacket all day..I was bloody cold!

What can't you wait for?
Christmas break!

Where was your profile picture taken?
In Rupert

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!! Sorry I deprived you of sleep. Hahaha!

trippy spaz said...

sign language!! ditto!

trippy spaz said...

omg i was just about to do that survey of yours, when i got an email saying you commented. haha. spooky.
yeah! sounds like a good fun idea. i'll def go with you. i don't know anybody here XP kinda sucks. i mean, i just have my cousins, which is fine.. but they're waaay younger than me so we just play video games or walk around.

jessicabrandenbarg said...

Dude.. miss you in my life.. is my favorite song this year!! i love xavier rudd.. im going to see him when i am down under!! cant friggggggggen waite!