I thoroughly enjoyed my break, but I'm 100% stoked to be back in school! I'm pretty sure I could easily become one of those professional students..you know, the type that never actually does anything--just takes class after class to learn random things. Maybe gets a degree (or two lol)..If only money were not an object. Anyways yes..back in school. excited about it. over and out. or is it out and over?
Monday, January 05, 2009
Back to school!
I thoroughly enjoyed my break, but I'm 100% stoked to be back in school! I'm pretty sure I could easily become one of those professional students..you know, the type that never actually does anything--just takes class after class to learn random things. Maybe gets a degree (or two lol)..If only money were not an object. Anyways yes..back in school. excited about it. over and out. or is it out and over?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment