Why do I insist on leaving certain assignments until the night before they're due???? I always underestimate the time it'll take me to do something. There's a psychological term for that..and if I had studied more I would probably be able to remember what it is so I could post it here for some unimportant reason. But yeah, I thought this paper was no big deal. It's for history & it's only 2 pages long...but we're having a debate on the subject tomorrow, so I must get reading.
WHY AM I BLOGGING RIGHT NOW?
I've discovered that I love English. Maybe it's just the instructor who I love..but I'm pretty sure it's the course too.
Edit: The psychological term I could not think of earlier is..dun dun dunnnn
Overconfidence! haha you know your brain is fried when...
"Students generally get finished after about twice the number of days they predicted. Although we know we have often underestimated completion times, we remain overly confident of our next prediction." --The story of my life.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Procrastinator.. :)
Miss you lots.
Glad to hear that you got it done Mosiah!
Post a Comment