Some of the pictures in that group are really cute/meaningful. BUT there are several that are just....well, funny/totally inappropriate/nasty. And a tad ironic that these people are being all "natural homebirthish" then posting them on FACEBOOK of all places! lol
Josh watched it too and he finds you two very entertaining. The only problem he had was that he thinks you should provide a link to any website you might bring up.
I think he just really wants to see those pictures.
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) -e.e. cummings
6 comments:
Okay I'm laughing my ass off...now gotta check out on fb why!LOL
You two crack me up! Just watching your face Tamara while you're scanning through the pics was priceless!
Some of the pictures in that group are really cute/meaningful. BUT there are several that are just....well, funny/totally inappropriate/nasty. And a tad ironic that these people are being all "natural homebirthish" then posting them on FACEBOOK of all places! lol
I laughed so hard at the two of you laughing. I am impressed that you didn't make more eww faces.
What do you say at the end, I never catch it.
Josh watched it too and he finds you two very entertaining. The only problem he had was that he thinks you should provide a link to any website you might bring up.
I think he just really wants to see those pictures.
Geesh!
Post a Comment