It's high time you ladies hop on into the 365 boat with me!
Just saying....
IT'S FUN! It forces you to get in front of the lens for once..every. single. day. Even when you feel like an ugly dog. And besides, I'm doing it..and who doesn't want to follow along in my footsteps?? (totally kidding. maybe.) And the footsteps of many other lovers of Flickr. Plus I'm just sick of doing it aloooone!
I rest my case.
Tuesday, March 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I will start once I have a remote...which shall be soon I hope!
Dude I did almost 100 photos my LAST 365 WITHOUT a remote!! And I've only used my remote a couple times so far..
NOOOOO excuses!
can i play too? (...once i get my cam back from my friend...) can i can i can i????
^^YES OF COURSE! :)
i wanna play tooo!
once i get home... i haven't done any photography sprees in a while either...
^^Dude, do it!
Post a Comment