Since it's 100% too hot to sleep inside tonight, I'm camping out in my backyard like any normal 9 year old would. Drew's staying with me, annnd so is the little niece. SO, if you minus her age (22) + the child's age..we're about the appropriate age to be backyard camping. No big deal.
I'm brushing my teeth as I type this! I know, I know..how multi-talented can one girl be? It's all in the genes I tell ya.
Speaking genes, I had the craziest client today!!!!! Holy CRAP I thought my head was going to explode. No offense to any of you people who live their lives following the book "The Secret", but come on..this lady asked me to look her in the eye..so I looked up, and she just stared at me for about 4 seconds before I automatically looked away..because that's just intense in the creepiest way possible. Then she said, "I can tell by the sparkle in your eye you've found the secret to being happy." SWEET JESUS. I didn't really say anything, other than the awkward "ha..ha ha....ha"..then she proceeded to tell me that she's quitting her job as a receptionist to travel the province looking for HER secret. And she thinks she's going to find it on Vancouver Island. I hope she does.
Ok I've definitely been brushing for over 3 minutes now. Stay cool, kids.
Literally.
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I just love you
wow that is a little creepy lol. I wish that wuz on film.
question: how long do you think the average person brushes for?
I'm intrigued by The Secret.. Now I'm going to have to go do some research. and I am so jealous of the camping, I think I shall sleep in the sun
A guy I work with reads "The Secret" books. Apparently your not allowed to tell any one what it's about and your not allowed to lend the book out or else "the secret" wont work. Can you say marketing scam?
Sleeping outside sounds like a glorious event on a night like this!
We have a tent set up in the yard too...so if your sister snores and you still want to sleep outside...feel free to use it!
Post a Comment