Thursday, May 25, 2006

Quiz time!

Over time you will learn of the great love I have in my heart for quizzes. So, here goes nothing!

My name: Tamara
Childhood ambition: Marine biologist
Fondest memory: Changing into my "play clothes" every day after school and running over to the Druin's house (they were the boys I used to live across from)..we'd go down by the river and build forts--I'm talking wicked underground forts that would last until the river got high and broke our little hearts. And playing outside until it got dark in the summer.
Soundtrack: I'd say a little Bright Eyes, mixed with some Tilly and the Wall, with a few shakes of Elliot Smith and just a dab of No Doubt
Retreat: Grouchies is my fave
Wildest dream: I'd -love- to travel through Central and South America
Proudest moment: Finishing school and having a career at 20!
Biggest challenge: Finishing the school that got me a job lol...I'm the type of person who gets -super- homesick, so being away from family, friends and just being somewhere so different was hard. I don't think I would have made it if it wasn't for the last couple months.
Alarm clock: 7:45am..but I lay in bed until way past that, which is horrible because then I have a whole 20 minutes to get ready.
Perfect day: Waking up at like 6am, looking at the clock and realizing you can go back to sleep..then waking up much later and not caring. Reading a good book outside in the afternoon. Then going to the lake in the evening to sit around a fire/or just on the sand, chatting with friends!
First job: Coles
Indulgence: Reality TV & expensive makeup
Last purchase: Somer mineral powder from Sephora..eyeshadow, lip balm and a few other things from the same place (I am learning to be wise with my funds..slowly)
Favourite movie: Sleepless in Seattle...and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Inspiration: My mom and dad
My life: Is swell
My card (yes, I got this from the American Express ads lol): Mastercard

I tag: Christy! If anyone else reads this I tag you too =D

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I like this...I think I'm going to take it and tag myself with it. Thanks!

Lynnie Ha said...

whoo hoo! you're lookin' like a bloggin' pro! glad yer stickin' around!!!!! hugs, to ya,
lynne