Friday, May 26, 2006

Starla's Birthday

Happy birthday, Starla!

A bunch of us girls went to Boston Pizza tonight for Starla's birthday..good times, good times. It's always fun when people you kinda, but don't really know come along too. After BP's Christy, Starla, Sirena and I (oh and the 2 cute children of love!) walked half the millenium trail. My first time! How sad is that? lol

I'm done.

My house smells like burnt popcorn because my mom left a bag in the microwave for about 7 minutes. Yesssssssss.

2 comments:

Christy said...

7 minutes? That smell will never go away...yuck of a lifetime!

Tanya said...

Your mom is so funny!

Today we were just leaving and your parents were coming home...you mom waved and she had this big drink in her hand, and just as we were passing eachother in our vehicles, it looked like your mom dropped her drink in your dad's lap...I just had to laugh, you'll have to ask her about that one. Take care.