I'm SOOOO tired right now (it's almost 1am) and I should really be in bed, but I just got home and had to write in my blog about tonight...which I could probably do tomorrow, but I'll probably forget some very important details. Anyways, I had TONS of fun! We all met at the Evergreen for dinner..the actual place wasn't what I thought it'd be (judging by the outside), but it was super fly. I wasn't expecting gifts at all, but Christy made me this swell set of 3 paintings (love), Starla got me cute flip flops and polish, Sonja got me a funky necklace annd Leah and Ruth purchased this smelly soy stuff for me! OH and someone paid for my dinner, and some random guy bought me a drink lol I have the best friends ever though, thanks guys!! Then after the Evergreen we headed over to Boston Pizza for dessert, something none of us needed because I'm pretty sure every one of us wanted to hurl afterwards. Annnd then I went over to Chris and Christy's with Andrea for a bit and sat around the fire.
Good times, good time! Ruth took pictures which I'll try to get on here in the very near future.
So tomorrow...or actually, today is my actual birthday and I'm nervous for it. For a couple certain reasons. But we'll see. I'm sure it'll be fiiiiiine =D
Cheers!
Saturday, June 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment