Thursday, June 01, 2006

Birthday, tomorrow night!

Ok, so tomorrow isn't ACTUALLY my birthday (it's Saturday, June 3rd) but tomorrow is the big celebration! Well, it's not even a big celebration, it's just a dinner lol But I'm SO excited because last year I spent my birthday locked up in my room..crying. Now I'm not trying to whip out the violin or anything, but it sucked being away from everyone around that time. But this year I get to spend it with all of my lovely friends and family! Anyways, the dinner is tomorrow night at 7:30pm at the Evergreen Pub. So if you're reading this and you haven't actually been invited, seriously feel free to come! By the way, thank you Christy for calling people and stuff for me =D

On a side note..I got my American Eagle order in today and I'm pretty disappointed. I've ordered from them SO many times without issues, but this time the hoodie I ordered has a huge gash in the front of it. It looks like someone took an exacto knife and went to work. So what the heck? I'm sending it back, hopefully without any issues. The jeans I ordered are grand though (as always). And I'll be wearing them tomorrow, so if not for anything else, come see my jeans! lol

3 comments:

Christy said...

You must look at my blog for some Birthday celebritory congratulations of a lifetime!

Looking forward to your birthday dinner tonight!

Tanya said...

Happy Birthday Tamara...enjoy your night out with your friends...don't party too hard!

Lynnie Ha said...

oh, happy burpday!!!!!!!

sorry i can't come. :(

hugs!