Thursday, June 29, 2006

Last day

So I had a pretty good "last sick day" today...I woke up at 8:30, went downstairs and got myself a glass of water. Then I went back upstairs, got back into bed and realized that if I slept on my stomach it stopped a bit of the coughing. SO, I had to take advantage of that and slept until 11am. The doctor told me to get more sleep than I normally would, so I wasn't about to feel guilty about that! Once I was all up and ready I met Christy & Tristan at the consignment store, then we went and grabbed McDonald's and brought it back to her place. We then proceeded to spend the rest of the afternoon talking about the great randomness that came our way. Good times!
This evening I met Amanda and Lauren at Don Diego's and we had dinner there..I had never been, so it was pretty fun. Hopefully we won't wait so long to get together again!
Tomorrow I'm back to work...for one day. Then I get three off again! And the best thing of all, I get SATURDAY off. And you know what that means..Farmer's Market!! Christy and I are planning to go, so if anyone else wants to join us give us a call. Other than that, have a great weekend guys!

No comments: