1. FIRST NAME? Tamara
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Noooo
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Last night..not being able to swallow water without the pain of knives stabbing into your throat is enough to frustrate just about anyone
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I've never really sat and thought about that lol But sure
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Turkey breast
6. KIDS? Nada
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I'd give me a shot
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Pretty much (I was under the impression that's what a blog is, no?)
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? I do..but not in the annoying, negative way (at least I hope not)..more in a joking sense
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yeah..but I would give them up willingly right about now..any takers?
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? If you pushed me.
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cherios. The original.
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? When I'm wearing shoes that involve laces I definately untie them
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically, no
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Vanilla
16. SHOE SIZE? 8 1/2
17. RED OR PINK? Red
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I'm scared of a few too many things
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Steph, Justin and grandpa Ross
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I guess this would be the part where I tag people...so if you're reading this, you best do it!
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? Black shorts and no shoes
22. LAST THING YOU ATE? A popsicle
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Tilly and the Wall
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I'm getting the strange feeling that I did this exact quiz and posted in this exact blog awhile ago...could I be wrong?
25. FAVORITE SMELL? Fresh cut grass, coconut, camp fires
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mom
27. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? It varies..everyone has something different that stands out about them
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? No one really sent it to me..I took it from Lynn, and Lynn's great
29. FAVORITE DRINK? Raspberry iced tea
30. FAVORITE SPORT? Volleyball
31. HAIR COLOR? Brown
32. EYE COLOR? Brown
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Negative
34. FAVORITE FOOD? Summer BBQ food & East Indian
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy ending
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? This afternoon I watched "Honey I Shrunk The Kids" And all I can say about that is, good golly I had good taste in movies when I was a kid lol
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Brown
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? SUMMER!!! I'm dreading the leaves turning colour..not that that's going to happen ANY time soon
39. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? My grandma's strawberry pie
41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? We've covered this already
42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ^^^^^^
43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? I bought a few magazines lately which is weird cause I haven't done that in awhile...so I'm covering those at the moment
44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I have 2 mouse pads..the bottom one is blue, the top is black
45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Soccer
46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Anything that pops..bubble wrap, snapple caps...oh and Conor's voice is a superb sound too
47. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? That really is a hard choice...but The Beatles took the top
48. THE FURTHEST YOU BEEN FROM HOME? Saskatchewan seemed the furthest, but Mexico really was
49. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can wiggle my right ear
50. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? June 3rd, 1985, in Terrace
51. WHAT CONDITION ARE YOUR HANDS AND FEET IN? Good to both
52. WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE AUTHOR? Donald Miller
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment